As Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte Italy, a member of the professional financial services firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Frank Tirelli directs the company’s profit and loss management, marketing, human resources, client management, and advertising. With Frank Tirelli as its CEO, Deloitte Italy has enjoyed a 200 percent rise in profit since 2005 with a 26 percent decrease in employee turnover rates in the same period. Before working with Deloitte Italy, Frank Tirelli held the dual positions of President and CEO of Herbalife International, a skin care and nutrition company based in Los Angeles. In his three years with Herbalife International, Frank Tirelli served on the Herbalife International Board of Directors and was the Chairman of the Audit and Finance Committees. Two years into Frank Tirelli’s reign as President and CEO, Herbalife International sold for more than double its value when Frank Tirelli was hired on. Frank Tirelli began his business career with Deloitte & Touche in 1978 in their New York office. In 1994, he assumed the duties of Vice Chairman-Regional Managing Partner of Deloitte & Touche’s Western Region, headquartered in Los Angeles, California. In this role, Frank Tirelli acted as the CEO of Deloitte & Touche’s Western Region, which encompasses major cities and metropolitan areas west of Texas. This region had approximately $800 million of revenue and over 5,000 professional service employees. Frank Tirelli earned a Master of Business Administration from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, also winning the Massachusetts Scholar of the Year award during his time there. Frank Tirelli holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting from Boston College, where he graduated cum laude, and he had the privilege of belonging to the Boston College Honors Program in the School of Management.
- Francis Tirelli’s career in business, finance, and accounting includes remarkable changes in the revenues of the companies he has directed. 6 years ago
- Francis Tirelli on Profit and Loss Statements - By: Francis Tirelli As Chairman and Chief Executive Officer... http://tumblr.com/xti1jp4hdq 6 years ago
- Deloitte Italy: A Presence in Rome | Gather gather.com/viewArticle.ac… via @AddThis 6 years ago
- Francis Tirelli Spent Time in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts - By: Francis Tirelli When I attended Boston... http://tumblr.com/xti1ek5c1b 6 years ago
- Francis (Frank) X. Tirelli on Herbalife and Childhood Obesity http://mltp.ly/1HDCvHi 6 years ago